Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I really need to get off my ass

Not literly... but kinda get down on my ass. Sitting in front of the computer at night has been more of a surfing the internet, thanks to stumble. There's just so much CRAP to look at. I don't think it ever ends.

Is there an end to the internet? Or is it a never ending net of stuff that keeps our minds perked. I find something that inspires me (Insert my previous post about Kidtropolis) and write about it, but then go onto the next page. Where it inspires me again.

Sometimes I find things that awe me instead of make me want to write. Eye candy of sorts, it never ends.

So being called a Versatile Blogger from Nomie is a great honor. 



The rules of this game is to nominate 15 different bloggers that you think are versatile. There are so many. Its going to take me a minute or two to pick and choose. Especially since I've been surfing the eye candy instead of writing. 

 Eye Candy... SEE???

And then I need to tell you seven random things about me...

But, because this is real life. I'm writing out of my fingers right now, not by the backspace button. I'm gonna finish watching the rest of Deadliest Catch: The last Phil episode, dry my tears and get some sleep. 

Thanks again Nomie!!!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award, and thanks for the eye candy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Nice award, but sorry I was looking at something else...yowsa! They didn't make them like that when I was that age :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your well deserved award. Hey, I lose my mind on Stumble every once in a while too...glad to know I'm not alone. Yikes! Now that's eye candy...

    Haupi

    ReplyDelete

Use your right to freedom of speech!