There are a lot of crazy good people out there.
Lewis Black, Tim Burton, Barack Obama (c'mon, you know he's gotta be crazy to deal with all of this!)
But there are every day crazy good people
Courtesy of Finally Mom
Courtesy of Twenty Little Toes
For the Trendy Blog Award •To receive this award, promise to share this with 10 other blog that you think are Trendy too.•Post about your award in your blog.•Share with the bloggers .• Ask them they need to give this award out to 10 as well.
For the Honest Scrap So the rules are telling 10
- I love everything oriental. We've got my grandmother's Chinese tea napkins hung on the wall, a few Katanas and a ken-do stick (only for a deterrent, not actually used
outside the bedroom)
- As much as I'm a computer hog, I will sit in the sun for a few hours a day just for the melatonin.
- Once we've started, my boyfriend and I can have a pretty good political debate. Often other people will get involved and then us yell at them. :-)
- I was once a hippy. Tie die shirts, hemp purse and hand made sandals. I was only 13.
- The new mocha frappes at McDonalds are the bomb, but honestly if I drink to many, I'll become the fattest woman.
- Getting me up successfully in the morning is like convincing a tiger that a nice bath is good for them.
- Online, I'm like Martha Stewart with organizing files, pictures, etc. Offline, I'm lucky enough to find my toothbrush.
- As a kid, my favorite cartoon show was Dragonball Z. Little did I know how awesome anime actually is.
- I use to scrap. Like real big. But it got to costly and a lot of work. Maybe one day I'll get back into it.
- I'm a sop for muscle cars and muscle men. But I'm to afraid to ride either one. Hehe.