Monday, March 15, 2010

Move over Martha Stewart... here comes Katie! .... maybenot.


I've made cakes before... brownies, casseroles, a turkey for the first time in November... now I'm on to pastry.

It was good... to me anyways. Aaron gobbled his down. Darrell didn't touch his. I don't know why, it's sugary goodness. But it's a start, simple Apple Turnovers.

Darrell did something amazing today. I know, I know, another mother bragging about her kid. But if you knew him, it is amazing. He got dressed all by himself, he wanted to get dressed. Usually this kid wants to sit in his Pjs all day. But he asked for a change, retrieved his clean clothes from his room, didn't let me in his room and came out with everything on, including shoes. No distractions. I'm wondering if there's a button on this kid, where whenever he feels like he wants to be mischievous, he presses it. And then all other times, he's good.

I asked him where he was going, he said no where. Ok...? So why the shoes? Me on the other hand, it's 1:15pm and I'm still in my pajamas. Well, I'm waiting for the dryer to finish with fresh towels. But it's no excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your right to freedom of speech!