1. When do you feel happiest?
Laundry is completely folded, all the paperwork is done and finished, dishes out of the sink, house is swept and cleaned. Not Martha Stewart clean but organized and squeaky.
2. How do you take care of yourself?
I’d like to say that I spend 2-3 hours a day exercising and walking but I don’t. Work likes to keep me late… very late. Summer is coming so the days of me
3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
Motivating myself means thinking of others. I’m not being all Michele Obama but to get up in the morning and get things done I need to think of my family. This, this and this needs to get done so that this and this person can be happy and comfortable.
4. What do you do for fun?
Hanging out with great friends.
5. What intimidates you?
Change. I don’t like things changing.
6. What is something you're proud of?
7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________ have tried Chai Tea. Is it good?
8. Favorite vacation spot.
The entire state is beautiful, warm and comforting. Reminds me of my childhood, NASCAR races and spending time with family.
9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10). 8 I've gotta work but It's a nice day out and so far, it's been pretty good.
10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know I’m actually a blonde *GASP* Not dirty blonde, not strawberry blonde. Straight Gwyneth Paltrow blonde.
11. Favorite hobby?
This. Meeting so many extraordinary people in the blogging world and learning their story.
12. Favorite TV show?
13. Make up your own question. Post it on your board. I'll love to see what others come up with. Don't forget to comment!