Sunday, May 9, 2010

Enie Menie Minie Mo... Who's the best bloggers of them all.


Saturday I received this award by a lovely lady. My lazy busy ass decided not to post the love until Monday and I really do apologize for this.

Nomie Eco Ware

Nomie is a sweet eco friendly gal who has a killer talent for making beautiful baby clothes. So beautiful it makes me want to pop out a baby girl just so that I can play dress up.

One trick though. If you receive the award, you must award 12 other bloggers. This took me a while. Hense, having this post so late.

I am in no way playing favorites, but these gals I look forward to each and everyone of their posts.

Ashley @ Adventures in Mommyhood
Ms. Farrell @ My perspective
Hannah @ My Eco Family 
Kasia @ Pookie 







10 comments:

  1. thank you for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! That's awesome! I will definitely check out your winners aw well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award and thank you sooo much for nominating me! I love your blogs as well and always look forward to them! Happy Belated Moms Day! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Thank you! We'll just say you can re-gift...Hehe. You are hilarious! I LOVE reading your blog :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award!! I have one for you as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the smile award! I always look forward to your blog as well!! Hope you have an amazing week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and thanks! I am all blushy now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you so much for the nomination! I always look forward to your blog posts as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this great award! I know I am a little late in thanking you, but life gets crazy sometimes. You know what I mean:)

    Thank you so much! Your blog is also a blog I look farward to reading, and your post today is just what I mean! That is so me! I look at prices first and items second! You will not see me at the mall without a coupon and sale paper!! You may see me at the re-sale shops or yard sales though! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SO late thanking you for the award! I started the Five for Ten at Momalom right after I got your email and got inundated with emails and then it just went away with my baby brain. It just occurred to me that I never emailed back. Horrible horrible blogger I am. So, very belated, THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Use your right to freedom of speech!