Monday, May 17, 2010

Tuesday Tag Along

Here's another addition to Tuesday Tag-Along. I can't wait to meet all the new entries!

Tuesday Tag-Along
Here's how it works:

  • Create a new Tuesday Tag-Along blog post. Include the Tuesday Tag-Along button by copying and pasting the code above. (You are also welcome to copy and paste these instructions in their entirety, or any portion of this Tuesday Tag-Along blog post!)
  • Add your blog name and the URL of your TTA post to the MckLinky below.
  • Follow Twee Poppets, the hostess blog listed in the first slot. Twee Poppets will follow you back! (Note: If you want Twee Poppets to follow you back, you MUST leave her a comment saying that you are a new follower and leave a link to your blog!)
  • If you can, please follow the blogs in the three slots before you (e.g., if you're number 20, follow numbers 19, 18, and 17). This is not mandatory, but it will help ensure that everyone who signs up gets a few new followers!
  • Follow as many other blogs as you want. The more you follow, the more that will follow you back! Be sure to tell them that you're following from Tuesday Tag-Along! You may also want to leave a link to your blog so they can return your follow more easily.
  • When you get a new follower through Tuesday Tag-Along, be sure to follow them back! It's just common courtesy. :)
The weekly Tuesday Tag-Along MckLinky opens every Monday night at 8:59pm Pacific Standard Time (that's 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time), and the TTA blog post will be posted well in advance of that time. The MckLinky will be open to add your blog until 11:59pm Tuesday night. You then have all week long to visit blogs and return follows!

There is a new list every week. The link you enter one week will not carry over to the next week's MckLinky. Please link up again each week to join in the fun!

10 comments:

  1. Hi..I’m Barb….I am from TTA... I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Stopping on over from TTA. You had me at coffee...as it is here in California, at 1:30 am I am drinking a cup (scary, eh!) decaf, of course. I am a new follower!
    Holly
    www.504main.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there

    Just popping over to follow you from Tag Along Tuesday. Love that fishtank toilet picture you found!
    Jill
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog! new follower from tweepoppers

    http://thismamalovesherbargains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi--just found your blog today through another one I follow and am so glad I did! Have added to follow! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here from the tag a long, now following! Hope you visit Tall Tales from a Small Town and Tiffany's Bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower from Tuesday Tag-Along and can't wait to read your blog!

    http://waterwaif.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello fellow blogger! I'm here from the Tuesday blog hop and I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll come visit my blog too and return the follow. Your blog looks interesting. I'm going to like visiting here. Thanks!

    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by Lemons to Lemonade. I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! New follower from TTA! Hope you will do the same!
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Use your right to freedom of speech!