Monday, May 10, 2010

Prep to the preppay.

I was given this award by Ashley. An amazing writer and mommy. Thank you again!

The rules:

* Click on the above image and paste onto your blog/website
* Answer the below questions
* Pass onto 10 (or 5. Like Ashley) bloggers that you love, go to their blog and let them know they've been given the award.

1. Who is your style icon? Despite my love for heavy metal music. I'm a very conservative dresser. Pair of jeans and a comfy T-Shirt is all I need to get through the day. Though, I do love Julianne Moore's style. Classic and Sexy. 


2. What is your favorite socialite book? Does Twilight count? 
3. Favorite party theme? A party where you can enjoy time with friends, not have to worry about what others think of you, and not paranoid that you're pictures are going to end up on Facebook the next morning. 
4. Go to Halloween costume? For like, 3 years ??? I went as a witch for Halloween. I finally gave up the hat when I left home four years ago.

5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Obviously... coffee.

6. Living person you admire? My grandmother. She's 93 years old and still able to put both myself and my son in line. Still drives, cooks her own meals, gets herself dressed. She lives with my cousin but still in her home of 50+ years. 
7. Greatest fear? To die young. Both of my parents had an untimely departure from this world. I never want that to happen to my son.

8. Trait you deplore in yourself? I worry... a lot. About stupid things too, like Christmas in May, and zombie attacks. It's strange, I've got a weird mind. 
9. Which talent would you most like to have? Something that will never happen unless I have some weird surgery. A great singing voice. 
10. Greatest Achievement? My three year old monster.

Whom I'm giving the award to:




6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! It is interesting to see how mothers see their children as their greatest achievement. I do, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this award! I appreciate you thinking of my blog, but I elected not to receive awards. (Just a little blurb about that on my right sidebar and very hard to notice I know.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie! Thanks so much for the award! If someone else had given it to me, I wouldn't picked YOU! I'll definitely have to give my answers some thought -- but definitely after my coffee =) BTW, I say that Twilight should count -- I loved those books too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I stumbled upon it through "moms bloggers club". I will continue to check back for new updates and posts! I love reading your posts! I can definitely relate :)
    http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a fun introduction to your blog! following from the Tuesday Tag Along!

    http://www.thegirlisamom.com

    ReplyDelete

Use your right to freedom of speech!