Principles of Motherhood
- Motherhood ~~ If it was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!
- Avenge yourself ~~ Live long enough to be a problem to your children.
- The right temperature in a home is maintained by warm hearts, not by hot heads.
- The joy of motherhood: What a woman experiences when all the children are finally in bed.
- Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.
- A child outgrows your lap, but never outgrows your heart.
- There are three ways to get something done: Do it yourself, hire someone to do it, or forbid your children to do it.
- You know the only people in this world who are always sure about the proper way to raise children? Those who've never had any.
- Cleaning your house while your kids are at home is like trying to shovel the driveway during a snowstorm.
- There are only two things a child will share willingly: communicable diseases and his mother's age.
- An alarm clock is a device for awakening people who don't have small children.
- Shouting to make your children obey is like using the horn to steer your car, and you get about the same results.
- To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today.
Thirteen Thursday this week is borrowed from Humor Matters