Sunday, May 16, 2010

Will it flush the fish??????

Tomorrow my BFF and I are going to get monster a early birthday present.

Not to early, his b-day is the 30th.

Having 3 birthday parties already planned, why not spoil the kid more.

We're getting fish. Not alot of fish but some. A small 1.5 gallon fish tank. Modest and able to replace the fishies.

If they decided to go here

The mechanics are explained easily on this tank. But what happens if I accidently flush the fish?????

A early ending for goldie. 

Or me scooping my hands in the bowl desperately to get the poor things out.

 Hopefully everything was already taken care of and in the sewage system before hand.

Ewwwww.


10 comments:

  1. Wow! I followed the link... man, that's unreal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cool! I'd be nervous too though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it :) Might encourage my boys to play in the toilet-LOL Happy shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cool. I blog hopped to your blog and am glad I found you. I'm following you now!
    Hope you get a chance to drop by mine:)
    Enjoy the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a funny idea. my kids would never leave the bathroom!lol great blog. :)
    nicole visiting from
    http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Stopping by from Tuesday Tag-Along and am now a follower. What an awesome way to display fish. This would be my son's ultimate dream present. Let me know how it works. I'll decide from there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am following you now (just came over from TTA!). This is hilarious. I am in China right now, and I think this might beat anything we've got here--and that's saying something!

    If you get a chance, check out the solar-powered fan visor we just got for our daughter here...maybe it was made by the same person :)

    Stephanie
    http://sweetsavingsincolorado.blogspot.com/2010/05/made-in-china.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I didn't think that was outrageously expensive I would look into one for the boys new bathroom. That is so cool!!

    Hi. I am meeting you from TTA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the funniest thing -- ever! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool tank! I signed up to follow you. Found you on blogflow.

    ReplyDelete

Use your right to freedom of speech!