1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 10 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are worthy of the award.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.Instead of placing 10 things about myself and passing the award. I'm going to list 10 things about each blogger I admire about them.
1. Mama M @ My Little Life
I absolutely love her weekly Memes and enjoy surfing the blogs that have joined her site. She is an extremely motivating woman.
2. Kasey @ A Little Cup of Comfort
Every day I love learning more about Kasey. Recently she's begun the 1lb at a time regime that sounds great. Pacing yourself through weight loss is the most effective route.
3. Happy Grandma @ The Happiest Family on the Block
She's got alot of kids... and grandkids... and alot on her plate. But she keeps it running and they are the happiest family on the block. It's great to hear about a happy grandmother!
4. A Mom Writing
I honestly wish I knew this woman when I was breastfeeding my son. Her articles and blog give so much to thought and alot of support. I applaud her for being so forthcoming in all of her efforts and the health of her baby.
5. Deana @ Mom's the Glue
Deana is definitely the glue in her family and she shows it in her blog. Awesome site for great giveaways and different ideas for movies, reviews and childrens books!
Another eco lover! She's got a lot on cooking and crafting. Awesome choices on different kinds of products to save the earth.
7. Allison @ The Allison Wonderland
Somewhat newliweds, she is an absolute doll. I've been reading her blog for a while now, before I started writing. And it's amazing to watch her grow. Also a huge twilight fan!! Sorry Allison... I run with wolves.
8. Amy @ Strawberry Fields
She makes me want to dance. Amy creates beautiful tutus for your daughter that are picture props and every day fairytale items. What girl doesn't want to become a lil fairy at one point?
9. Buckeroomama @ Mamahood Among other things
Her photography takes my breath away. Living in Hong Kong, her and her family are experiencing a whole different world than what we see. I definitely ask for you to take a walk through her blog and just look at her kids!! Stunning.
Metalia is... an idol. She, like Barefoot Foodie, doesn't just write about everyday life of changing diapers and doing the dishes. Everything is a story and an experience. Her humor in life makes me feel like life shouldn't be all serious. Look at the funny things and don't worry if they sound strange... or weird. It's your thoughts, your words... that's what blogging is all about, right?