Friday, May 28, 2010

Thank you!

On Thursday I received a award by a LeeAnn at The Life of Rylie... and Bryce too!


She's such a sweet lady and her children are adorable. LeeAnn is one, and maybe only woman, I know that has convinced her husband that blogging isn't a cult. And we're not some angry women who hate men and bitch about the dishes.  (oops, that's just me) 

Who else can have their husband hug a cute little stuffed animal like it's Christmas?


Here is how this award works:
•To receive this award, promise to share this with 10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.
•Post about your award in your blog.
•List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs.
•Share with them.
•Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button.
•Tell them they need to give this award out to 10 as well.

I am passing this award on to these 10 blogs that I think are trendy: 

9 comments:

  1. You are too kind! Thank you very much for thinking that my blog is trendy.

    I enjoy reading your blog each day, with a cup of coffee of course!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that is super duper sweet of you!! Thank you so much for thinking of me:)
    Will be sure to go through all the other award winners:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for my first blog reward! How cool ;) I will pass it on sometime today! And I like your new header, birdies are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love that you think I'm trendy! Thanks for the award and congrats to you also:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Congrats to you! I was here yesterday but I must not have hit post comment or something! This is a cool award - enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a follower now - Come join my blog too when you get a chance!

    RANDI @ MommyReview.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award!! Yai! And I'm not suprised someone thinks your blog is trendy. I LOVE reading your blog, congrats to you!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks soo much for the award Katie! You are so sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for my very first blog award! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete

Use your right to freedom of speech!